Location: Houston, Texas
Lily’s Vintage Finds is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their growing vintage and antique resale business as a part-time E-Commerce Coordinator. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and have a passion for vintage and antique finds. They will take full responsibility for online product drops from beginning to end. This is a multi-faceted role that will encompass everything from product research, photography, website management, and fulfillment. This is a great opportunity to join a female-led small business that is buoyed by an energy and passion for giving new life to pre-loved finds!
- Photograph and edit product photos- you don’t have to be a professional photographer! Our photography process is simple and easy to learn.
- Update and maintain inventory in Shopify
- Assist in research and pricing of items
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the “drop” of new items on the website
- Communicate with both customers and shippers to arrange delivery and pickup of items
- Answer customer inquiries while delivering a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Pack and ship items
Work Hours and Benefits
- This is a part-time, in-person position. We are flexible on which days you come into the studio, but this role requires an average of 20 hours per week. The LVF Studio is located between Spring Branch East and Timbergrove.
- Prior experience in retail, ecommerce or other related field is preferred
- The ideal candidate is someone who is organized and plays close attention to detail
- A passion and working knowledge of vintage and antique furniture, decor and glassware
- Must be able to lift and move boxes and small furniture items
- Ability to work with details and time sensitive issues
- Like any other small business, every day looks different and unforeseen needs will arise as a moment's notice! This position will require a candidate to be highly adaptable and think on their feet.
- A working knowledge of Shopify is strongly preferred
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “E-Commerce Coordinator”. There is no need to include a cover letter, but I would love to hear why you think you would make a great fit for this position!